NO NEVER! Human painkillers can harm and even kill your pet. Both acetaminophen and ibuprofen has been proven to harm pets in a very bad way!
Please read these articles about conventional painkillers and their effects on animals:
- Don't ever give dogs ibuprofen!
- What are signs of ibuprofen poisoning in dogs?
- Ibuprofen Toxicity in Dogs
- Acetaminophen Toxicity in Cats
- Acetaminophen is toxic for cats
There is one of the reference that say it is ok to try tylenol on your dog, I do not recommend it safe.